Since Bruce Conybeare founded our firm in 1984, we have been dedicated to fighting for the rights of people who have been injured or disabled. We are the largest personal injury law firm in Southwest Michigan. No other firm in our region has more expertise and experience in personal injury practice areas than we do.
We represent clients with all types of serious and catastrophic injuries. These include:
- Personal injury or death caused by someone's negligence or carelessness
- Vehicle accident injuries
- Social Security Disability applications and denials
- Work injuries and work-related illnesses
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Fire loss and other insurance claims
- Fall injuries
- Product liability claims
- Boating accident injuries
- Snowmobile accident injuries
- Civil rights claims
- Veterans Disability
- Employment and the Law
- Law Enforcement and Your Civil Rights – Police Brutality and Wrongful Convictions
- School and Your Civil Rights – Educator Sex Abuse and Peer Sexual Harassment
Our knowledge of the law and integrity have earned us the respect of regional judges and expert witnesses. Our clear explanations and compassion have gained our clients' trust. As a result, we annually get millions of dollars of compensation for our clients and help bring about changes in our communities that make them safer, healthier and better places to live.
Get help with a free legal consultation.
If you've been hurt by someone's carelessness or negligence; if you have a serious illness that is preventing you from working; if you've been denied your worker's compensation or Social Security Disability benefits, let's meet by phone or in person. You'll have no obligation for legal fees until we get a recovery for you. If we don't get a recovery, you'll owe us nothing. Please contact us soon; we want to hear how we can help you make your life better.