Do I have a case?
You may have a case if you have been:
- Seriously injured or someone you love has died in an accident
- Harmed by a product or someone's carelessness or negligence
- Denied social security disability or worker's compensation benefits
- Hurt by a medical error or negligence
- Sexually harassed at school or work
- Fired for whistleblowing
- Denied veterans disability benefits for a war-related illness
- Experienced housing discrimination because of your race or national origin
- Attacked by an animal
We understand that when you or someone you love has been seriously injured, you want answers and compensation. But because the circumstances that surround your claim are unique, we cannot say whether you have a case until we investigate. We can, however, promise that we'll look at your situation on an individual basis, weighing all the factors and applicable laws that play into whether or not you should pursue legal action.
For you to get compensation you must prove that someone's negligence or carelessness caused your injury or disability. Our firm does not shy away from tough cases, but we also never take a case without carefully evaluating its validity. Our expertise and years of experience in personal injury, vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, animal attacks, social security disability, worker's compensation, veterans disability and benefits claims, civil rights and employment laws will help us determine your next steps. We'll clearly explain your legal options to you when we talk. Let's look into your situation. Call us at (269) 983-0561 or contact us today.