Barry is a frequent speaker and commentator at seminars for personal injury attorneys. His insightful presentations are also valuable to medical personnel and civic organizations.
Below are links to outlines of several of his presentations. Each contains a comprehensive analysis of personal injury law and strategies for litigation.
- MTLA No-Fault Institute Seminar: "PIP Benefits and Disqualifications Involving Non-Michigan Residents in Michigan Wrecks"
- MTLA Rapid Fire Seminar: "Defaults - How to Use Them to Your Advantage"
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Seminar: "An Overview of What Indiana P.I. Attorneys Need to Know About Michigan Law"
- Niles Rotary Club: "Lawyer Advertising"
- Indiana Auto Seminar: "Michigan No Fault Rules"
- MTLA No-Fault Institute seminar: "Excess Economic Losses in Auto Negligence Cases"
- MTLA No-Fault Institute seminar: "How Do You Prove Your Client's Injury Crosses the No-Fault Threshold?"
- MTLA Rapid Fire Seminar: "Exposing the Surveillance Defense- Discovery of Surveillance Videos and Reports"